Sunday, April 11, 2010

Days ahead

Well it has been a long time since I have been on here. We have had alot of ups and downs. For me I am trying to understand my little guy. Its that time to start thinking about kindergarten. He is growing up so fast. When it was time for my daughter to start school there was no question she was ready. With Issac on the other hand he will be six this year and I am still really nervous. I know its not a good thing to keep him in preschool for a third year but why in the world is it so important to make a kindergarden go to school all day everyday. He is a very smart kid just waiting for someone to listen and help me to bring out all that he has stored up there. I think he gets fruastrated with himself to because he wants to tell us stuff and cant always express how he feels. So if you read this just pray for our family to have strength and understanding most all God's peace. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment